Using a computer effectively is now an essential skill – at home, at college, at university or at work. It can help you communicate more effectively and access information more easily, and a certified computer qualification makes you more attractive to employers.
So how do you gain the best computer skill or demonstrate those that you already have?
The answer is ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
It’s the world’s number one IT user qualification – recognised and valued in workplaces around the globe as proof of competence in IT. It’s tried, tested and trusted. ECDL programmes have been delivered to over 13 million people, in 41 languages across 148 countries. Over 2.5 million people have taken ECDL in the UK alone.
Why should I study for ECDL?
Effective IT user skills help you unlock the potential of your computer and the programmes you use. You’ll discover new, faster ways to communicate, solve tasks and access information.
- ECDL is regarded by employers across the globe as a benchmark for IT competence and will improve your employment prospects
- It allows you to prove your IT skills which can help you find a job or progress your career
- It builds your confidence in using computers
- It will improve your study skills by making you more efficient and productive
- It’s designed for people of all ages and skill levels
- It offers a number of routes for training so you can attain the qualification at your own pace through flexible learning or at a centre, even while in full time employment
For further information visit bcs.org/ecdl/learner