There are a lot of rules that must be adhered to and checked prior to receiving funding. Some of these are listed below but are not exclusive to this list and the rules change on a regular basis:
To study with progression 2 on a funded course you must:
- Be 19 years or over on the first day of the last academic year, which is 31st August 2022.
- Live in the Greater London, Hertfordshire, Essex or Bedfordshire areas. Other locations would have to be checked.
- Be a UK or EU Citizen with settlement or pre settlement status or have lived in the UK as a normal resident for over 3 years.
- Have refugee status, been granted indefinite leave to remain or have been married to a British Citizen for 12 months.
- Not be undertaking any other funded learning, i.e. apprenticeships.
- Progression 2 will check your Individual Learner Record, which must show that you do not already hold the qualifications being taken.
Please complete the contact box at the bottom of this page or phone us on 01727 737599 and let us check your eligibility for you.